Saturday, March 9, 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Hello! I know it's too late for this, but I'm posting the photos anyway. I have been busy for the past few weeks. I had to complete work-related requirements. I'll be back on hospital duty soon, but we'll have a month of didactics first. And just last week, I finished 10 hours of driving school. Woot!
Would you believe that the 2nd month of 2013 is almost over? How fast time flies, eh? How are you doing so far? As I have said, I have been pretty busy over the past few weeks, but I'm not complaining. I am thankful for all the blessings I have received since the year started. And I am excited for the weeks or months to come. ❤
1. New Year's Eve with him ❤ | 2. Green for 2013| 3. Wedge Sneakers from Luxury Mall
4. Spent Jan. 1st with him and his family | 5-6. New Year's Eve food at home
7. Starbucks' planner (green one is mine) | 8. Mom's iPad mini | 9. Matching iPad cases with Mom
1. Arm candies from Pinkberriesxx | 2. My Papa, during his monthly checkup | 3. Rare decent picture with him
4. At Vape Station | 5. Missing my permed hair (circa 2011) | 6. At SAB Bistro
7. With my elementary friend, G-ann | 8. At New York Supreme | 9. J.Co donuts ❤
Monday, January 28, 2013
Awards season in Tinseltown have started weeks ago. The first of which is the Golden Globe Awards. And as much as I love watching who won, the awards season brings out the fashion lover in me as I watch the stars arrive on the red carpet. So here are my top 5 best-dressed during the Golden Globe Awards 2013.
1. KATE HUDSON - She wore a black deep-V Alexander McQueen gown. The gold details on her neck are gorgeous and that keyhole gives off a more classic/vintage vibe.
2. JESSICA ALBA - She wore a melon-hued strapless gown by Oscar de la Renta. I absolutely love her and her style. The gown gives justice to her curves. And to have that gorgeous bod after giving birth to 2 children? Come on!
3. JENNIFER GARNER - She wore a burgundy sequin gown by Vivienne Westwood Haute Couture. The color suits her perfectly. Always classy!
4. JENNIFER LOPEZ - Who could ever pull-off wearing a nude gown like this? Gotta give her credit for that! And this embroidered Zuhair Murad gown looks so good on her! Some may think that it leaves little to one's imagination, but I think it's an amazing look!
5. LEA MICHELE - This may be a little simple or toned-down compared to the ones she wore for other red carpet events, but doesn't she look lovely? Lea wore an embellished gown by Elie Saab, with a high neckline and a high slit.
AMY ADAMS - She could have knocked out Lea Michele off my top 5, if only her gown had a little bit more color. Pale pink, perhaps? And I would have love her hair in a sleek bun. She should have ditched the crimped bangs.
If I made a top 10 best dressed list, the following could have been included: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cotillard and Anne Hathaway. But this best-dressed list is totally based on my own opinion. If you have your own best-dressed list, do share the link below. Few more hours till the SAG Awards. I will be making another list then. ❤